Invest in Solar with SunPower®
Proven Performance for the Most Bankable InvestmentBank on it. The largest solar installations around the world have one thing in common. All were designed, manufactured and built by SunPower. As a single provider of solar technology, services and support for utilities, developers and independent power producers, we offer one point of accountability as a bankable solar partner. From our high-efficiency solar products to our development approach and installation practices, our solar power plants are designed to fast track investor and community approval.
A Track Record You Can Bank On
SunPower large-scale photovoltaic systems have delivered more than 1 terawatt-hour of electricity over the past decade. That’s more than any other solar company on the planet. Blue-chip utility companies including Florida Power and Light, Southern California Edison, Pacific Gas and Electric and Xcel Energy have partnered with SunPower to commission utility-scale solar installations that bring clean, cost-effective, renewable energy to their customers. Whether a solar power plant is owned by a utility on behalf of its ratepayers or an independent investor, a SunPower solar power plant is an energy investment that you, your community, and your financial team can bank on.
Environmentally Friendly Renewable Energy
Solar power plants from SunPower not only generate the most solar energy on every acre of land, they do so with minimal impact to the environment. We work with communities around the world to get their feedback, then incorporate their comments back into the design of our solar power plants. The result: SunPower solar energy systems that are light on the land, visually unobtrusive, and require a minimal footprint.
How SunPower Lowers Your Solar Investment Risk:
- Solid balance sheet: SunPower is a publicly listed company (NASDAQ: SPWRA) with strong financials.
- Vertically integrated: we’re committed to success at every stage of the project - from solar cell manufacturing, construction and installation to full-service operations and maintenance. Controlling every aspect of the value chain ensures on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Flexible business model: SunPower is your comprehensive solar partner who delivers on your renewable energy needs and project requirements, from component supply to EPC and project development.
- Specialized teams: in-house experts handle design, project and construction management, and ongoing operations and maintenance services.
- Dedicated to innovation: we are constantly engineering products to meet our customer needs while lowering costs and minimizing environmental impacts.