SunPower® Long-Term Service Agreement
For solar power plant customers that choose to perform their own solar operations and maintenance, our Long Term Service Agreement provides the parts, tools, response capability and solar PV system experts to assist your team in responding to unplanned outages and equipment failure.
- Rapid repair—Repair of all system components, including inverters.
- Restoration—System outage and derating events restored to pre-event conditions.
- 24x7 Service—On call service from SunPower's PV Technicians
- SunPower Hotline—Staffed daily, around the clock with SunPower's Technical Support Team.
- Spare parts—Complete inventory of spare parts, including module, inverter and balance-of-plant components.
- Minimal downtime—Decreases the impact of forced outages and system deratings.
- Maximum revenue—High system availability increases solar power plant revenue
- Increased commercial availability—Results in higher PV solar generation during peak production periods.
- Reduced risk—Meet or exceed your solar energy system’s financial expectations by insuring against unplanned and long-term outages.
- Lower costs—Reduce inventory-carrying costs by outsourcing to SunPower